Monday 25 February 2013

We are not prefect


Flaws

We all have flaws. Let it be on our face or body or in our character as a person. We are not perfect. But on our part, we deal with facial imperfections.  
Since I have become a makeup artist, we are trained to get familiarize with facial imperfection.  As a result, I have developed a bad habit. Whenever I’m with friends or meeting new people, I tend to look and study their face. Usually, it will take me one or two minutes to point out a few flaws. I just can`t help it. Isn’t it terrible?
Scientifically, a prefect face is defined as having symmetrical face. Which means one side of your face should be the same as the other. Unfortunately, most Asians generally have asymmetric face. For example, one most common flaw is, one eye is smaller than the other. You might be laughing at it when you`re reading this, but in our dictionary, it’s a big deal. We will be obsessively trying our very best to correct it with optical illusions by using eyeliner, eye shadow, eyelid tape or eyelashes. Exactly how we do it, it’s a trade secret…. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment